This knotted rope chair can be used both indoors and outdoors. The painted steel structure is available in three colors, and is combined with the color of the rope, which forms the supporting structure of the seat and back. There are two different types of weaving, both hand woven, to select from. The simplest version, recalls the form of a fishing net, whilst the more elaborate version, (the result of a very laborious technical processing) uses a series of knots similar to those used on sailboats or with ropes used in mountaineering. For the elaborate version there is a considerable increase in the quantity of material used. It integrates well in any environment, whether it is for the outside terrace of a house or in the dining room, the terrace of a restaurant on the seaside, for use inside or outside a mountain cabin or chalet, and even for the poolside or wet room areas. The comfort factor gained by using this material, which everyone will perceive differently, makes this product truly special. Frame and rope are weatherproof, both in cold and hot seasons.
“Our aim was to create dense braiding that would still let the air through, reminiscent of the braiding of the ropes used to moor boats , (knotted rope chair)which makes the pieces look lightweight but, at the same time, they look just like cosy nests in natural colours to sit back and relax in.”
We used just the right amount of outdoor rope with a metal frame. The knotted rope chair doesn’t have the same modernist spirit as the Basket but it’s familiar enough that, when you get close, it stirs a memory and makes you feel at home. That’s what it was, more or less—an object of memory. The knotted rope chair consists of a basket with large backrest cushions. Seen from the side and back it has that modernist look. The braiding is traditional, your classic outdoor fibre. ‘I fancied something really traditional, something a bit modernist, relaxed in the way we treated the fibre. And the rope chair, the chair with its classic braiding and baskets, it’s captivating.
1. 24-hour service: Have a professional team to provide timely and professional response;
2. OEM service: could soon offer quotation based on customerized requirements(indoor rope chair);
3. Quick response: Answering and solving issues very fast and reliabl, like sending some samples, taking HD photos, etc;
1. Professional after-sales team: Aiming at dealing with all possible problems for our customer soonest and properly, including compensation and refund, etc;
2. New product recommendation: We will regular send our new models to our customers, and also show new trend appeared in their markets based on our data;
3. Provide sales guidance: Pay much attention to the long flower vase quality and business situation of our customers, and would help them to do their busniess well.
1. We are original manufacturer with our own factory for over 10 years experiences engaging in rattan furnitures outdoors, handmade rattan swing chairs, indoor rope chair,which enables us a better quality control, delivery time and prompt professional after-sale service;
2. Have flexibility in dealing with customized model, rattan, cushion, flower pot and can provide timely photos of customerized items to ensure no misunderstanding before the delivery;
3. Own R&D team, international business team and after-sales service team, ensuring no risks after the purchase;
4. Company philosophy: Have insisted on doing business based on quality, trust and mutual benifits.